Ironjet COVID-19 Response
At Ironjet, we take the health and welfare of our employees, our industry partners, and our community very seriously. With the progression of the COVID-19 pandemic, we are making every effort to provide quality service with as little disruption as possible as we continue to monitor and adapt. At this time, we have taken precautionary measures, however, production remains undisrupted. Thanks to our move to a mobile-model in 2017 we have been able to maintain nearly the exact level of service you would normally expect from us.
We have implemented proactive measures that focus on the safety of our clients, employees, and the community at large. We are doing our best to keep up to date with the recommendations of Health Canada and the Government of Saskatchewan.
(part of which were already in place prior to the pandemic):
- We have implemented enhanced cleaning and disinfecting protocols in our home-offices and production facility.
- We have contact-less pickup and delivery available
- Client meetings and events are being limited, replaced with teleconferencing, or rescheduled, as appropriate.
- We have invested in technology to ensure employees can operate remotely from any location.
- We have restricted business travel and have asked returning travelers to self-isolate for 14 days to reduce risks.
- We are encouraging as much communication as possible be through e-mail or telephone.
- We have asked our employees to stay home if they or any of their family members are not feeling well or if they become aware that they have been exposed to anyone who has contracted COVID-19.
- We have implemented and are regularly updating policies and procedures as information becomes available.
We wish everyone the best during this challenging time and greatly value our relationships with you. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to follow up directly with our Managing Partner, Lara.
Project Management & Visual Identity Consultant
1-855-IRONJET (1-855-476-6538) ext 700 | cell: 780-677-0022